Wednesday, May 1, 2013

when there's nothing left to do but to write...(i want to be a student forever!)

mahh..mahh..

it's summer and i should be having a great vacation this time around of the year. but this year's summer is different from my other summers.

you see, i'm having my internship in an IT company and i can say i'm enjoying it, though it's kinda hard since my job (together with my fellow interns) is to help upgrade the company's current HR system. I'm currently studying and trying to cope up with my knowledge on C# and ASP.Net, since it's what the company's using. I realized that there are SOOOOO MANY things I don't know and I should know if I want to be in the IT industry after college, especially I'm not spending so much time programming and learning new techniques. My boss is really nice but he has a big expectation that we're very talented and smart enough to do this work. He's not pressuring us though, and he's teaching us a lot like a professor..but I feel really pressured and very intimidated 'cause my fellow interns are really intelligent(i think, since they're from the best school in our country).. yes, I really don't have any self-confidence with my skills at all. haha

I really must convince myself that I can do my job. It's been only 2 days for me and I'm still coping up to everything! Be nice to yourself! XD

Actually, i only  transferred in this company last Monday, and I came from another company where  my work is pretty boring and the work is not really for my course. It was a kinda sh*tty work and I would not just tell it here. Discovering "that" work just made me realize how dirty some businesses could be over the Internet. I'm not saying that the previous company is a bad one, I just don't like how they do their work. well, it's not just them who does that anyway.


I always wanted to graduate college asap, but when I started my internship and experienced how working feels like, I wished I could be a student forever! I now believe what my senpais are telling me, that I should really enjoy my student life cause I'll miss it and once I start working, I'll want to go back studying again.


maybe next time i'll continue writing about my internship experience. this is not the topic i really wanted to talk about but that's where my thoughts wandered off.haha ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment