Monday, May 13, 2013

i won't worry about it.


This is just a supeeeeeeeer depressing day for me.

My head is aching so much and I don’t know what’s the cause.

But the real reason is that…WHY DID MY FRIEND UNFOLLOWED ME ON TWITTER? It’s not that I hate the fact that I lost a follower (heck, I don’t care about having many followers), but he unfollowed me for what reason? Not only that, he also went offline on FB on me. How did I know? My friend and I are both online and this HE-friend of mine is online to my friend and not to me. This is not a very good news for me. That only means he’s mad at me. About what? Ha ha ha. I stalked him a bit on his twitter profile and there are hints that he got hurt, and blahblahblah.. pffffffffft. 

Why is he so SENSITIVE when it comes to his self. SO IMMATURE. 

Just because I changed my mind and said I didn’t want to be his thesis-mate anymore, he gets mad at me? It’s his fault why I don’t want to be his thesis-mate anymore. He just suddenly changed when our second semester is ending. He became so insensitive when he gives comments. He became so demanding when asking for help with school works yet He didn’t work hard on anything. I’ve been on his side when he was so confused with his life, when he’s having problems with the people around him, and now, he’ll just throw the friendship we have? I know I sound like a girlfriend here who just got dumped by his boyfriend, but ugh, IT HURTS. Yeah. Worst feeling is when the person you love hurts you.

But, WHY? Why is he mad at me. I want to know. Maybe I’m getting the wrong idea. Maybe I really did something wrong. But why doesn’t he talk to me? The last time we talked (that’s when were still together in our OJT, a few days before I transferred to another company), he looks so mad, not in mood, problematic..he just have this aura that says “DON’T TALK TO ME. KEEP OUT.” I’ve asked him what’s the problem, he just don’t wanna share it with me.

What should I do? I’m so distracted.

Once first sem starts, I’ll see his face again, be with him for the whole school year, awkward…. And ugh. I’m glad we only have a few subjects and I won’t see him much.

I need to get over this soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment