TGIF!
hahaha. A while ago before I logged in, I was thinking of writing here and everything i've planned to write was already in my mind..but now that i'm in font of my laptop, I don't know what are they anymore.
I'm also watching a korean series on tv right now..so i'll be back after watching..
should i continue writing tonight? cause i really don't know what to write.
but i want to write!
but what?
hahaha.
haha
ha
..is my blog so boring? why aren't people commenting on any of my post? I see my page stats everytime I log in and I can see that there are people viewing. Are they just viewing and visiting my blog and they don't read it? :(
lol. i can understand. my blog is almost like my diary. i write posts about my personal life but i keep myself anonymous..but i know that if someone i know in real life happen to read/visit my blog, for sure, they'll know immediately that this is me. and i'll be totally embarrassed if they'll ask me if this is really mine. it's kinda funny cause i'm telling my thoughts here (my last 3 posts was a bit confidential, though im not mentioning anyone, and i'll never. LOL).
maybe i should think of interesting topics first before i post something. i actually wanted to write a review for each Sword Art Online Light Novel books but meeeeeehhh..i feel lazy.
ah, wait! i already remembered what i wanted to post! i would write it in another post, so please take your time to read. i might need some advice there.
No comments:
Post a Comment