And so, I’ve
posted one of my many idiotic doings in life. I don’t really know how to deal
with it. I’m still immature when it comes to love. I don’t even know if I could
call it love.
I don’t know him much. What I know
about him, I only knew through talking to him in chat. What he had told me during
our coffee conversation wasn’t too personal. It’s more about his
career..especially we’ve only had an hour to spend. He looks like he’s not interested
in my life anyways. He’s older than me and maybe he looks at me like a little
girl trying to know about the industry he’s in.
He’s talkative. He likes talking
about his experiences. He can keep the conversation going. He’s a nice person.
He has a cute smile. He’s intelligent. He’s funny. He has a good sense of
humour. He has a good voice. He has many friends.
Does it look like I’m a creepy and
obsessed fangirl? Hahaha. Based on what I know about being an “obsessed person”
with the people they like, I’m not yet there. And I hope I wouldn’t. I don’t
start conversations with him anymore. Only in twitter, I kinda reply to his
tweets if I can relate. Sometimes, I get to visit his profile if I don’t see
latest posts from him and I get this feeling of jealousy towards his friends
(especially girls!). Oh, how I wish we’re close friends too so we could hang
out together as well. I can see that there are so many girls out there who
likes him as much as I like him, or maybe even more. His friends say he’s a hot
guy.
Dear
me, your hopeless infatuation is evolving into pointless jealousy.
Who
are you to him anyways? You’re not close friends, you’re not in his circle of
friends. You’re from two far places, you’re in two different worlds (lol.).
You’re
just a student who became attracted to a talented-and-kinda-famous-geek in the
IT industry.
Why
are you hoping that there’s something that could happen if you push yourself
and try to get his attention to know you. Pathetic you.
Why do I always get a liking on someone
who’s really out of reach? Why always older than you? hahaha I don’t even know.
There are guys out there who like you but you always reject them and don’t even
give them a chance. Stupid me.
Oh please! Could God please remove
my feelings of love?
No comments:
Post a Comment