Tuesday, June 12, 2012

My most favorite anime: Card Captor Sakura

yai! yai!yai!yai!yai!yai!yai! yaiiiiiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  (〜^∇^)〜


I was able to finish re-watching my favorite anime today, Card Captor Sakura! 






I thought I won't be able to finish it before my summer vacation ends.. I'm so so soooooo happy! ♥


Every year, I always try to watch CCS because I really really really love this anime ever since I was a kid. Don't ask me how many times I've re-watched this series especially the movie 2, because me myself can't count it.


Syaoran's first attempt on telling Sakura his true feelings. ♥


Sakura whenever she sees her crush, Yukito-san!




Every time I watch CCS, I always have the same feelings. Even though I've been watching it for a lot of times, I never get bored or tired. I still fall in love with my favorite characters, Sakura and Syaoran (of course!), every time I see them. I just love their love story so much...and I thank CLAMP for creating this wonderful anime. hihi..


Sakura and Syaoran are just so KAWAII!!! together. agree? haha 


[episode 64] Syaoran was thinking about Sakura, when she popped out from nowhere. XD  Inside, Syaoran was really surprised! haha




I wanted to write more about CCS but I don't have that much time! Tomorrow, school will start again and I haven't prepared my school stuffs! haha XD ~i'll get back to this if I have a free time..I know that I'll be busy this year, especially I'm already in 3rd year college. >< I hope I could still watch some anime during school days...without making my grades low..it'll be bad for me. T^T


..and before I go, let me give you some shots from the last episode.. :DDDD












chotto matte!!! I also love Kero-chan's kansai accent and gluttony with food especially sweets which gives me a bunch of laughter. plus, Suppie's secret, where he becomes totally different from his personality whenever he eats chocolates and candies (getting drunk from sweets). nyahahaha~~











before I forgot, Sakura has an invincible spell, which I hold dear in my heart and gives me strength as well .. "I'll definitely be all right!" . I guess this is where I got my optimism.

ja ne~! ー( ´ ▽ ` )ノ

No comments:

Post a Comment