All I did this summer is to watch animes and read mangas. plus read fanfics. XD
..and I feel like putting something here..
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*this was posted in my tumblr account yesterday and I want to post it here too.hehe ^^*
in case you want to visit my tumbr account ..here!
Just watched Bakemonogatari a few days ago.. <3 i never thought that I will love the anime because the first episode didn’t appeal to me. XD
Now, Hitagi-Koyomi is one of my favorite anime loveteams! though their relationship is a bit weird.. i find it unique and cute. X3
~~i wanna share this picture I edited. The lines were taken from episode 12. yeah~ my favorite episode. I never get tired of watching it every night(i put this episode in my phone. he he) and i love the theme song [Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari] ! yai!
fufufufu…
This is Inori Yuzuriha and Ouma Shu from the anime GUILTY CROWN! 2nd to my favorite anime loveteams. 2nd to my favorite anime. (I have watched it for over 4 times already.haha XD the ending was EPIC and totally dramatic ~i really hoped Inori didn’t have to die. T^T~
…
reasons for liking the anime:
~good story plot
*it revolves around an ordinary high school boy turned out to become a hero(rather acquired an ability called “The Power of the Kings” where he could draw out voids from people’s hearts and use it as a weapon. He was convinced to join a resistance group named Undertakers(Funeral Parlor) and help them restore the independence of Japan from the international organization known as GHQ.*
~brilliant animation and the original characters were designed by Redjuice (check out his artworks on fb! super love him.hehe)
~songs composed by Ryo of Supercell! i like Koeda’s voice! (she sang My Dearest - 1st OP song and Kokuhaku -2nd ED song)
yeah.that’s all! I edited this picture which came from the 2nd OP song, “The Everlasting Guilty Crown”. I also used this as my fb cover. ^___^
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Only 4 weeks left before classes start again! T___T a part of me wanted to extend the vacation because there are still a lot of animes I want to watch (currently rewatching my most fav anime, CCS) and continue bumming in our house. And there's also a part of me that wanted to go to school already because I miss my college friends, and I want to graduate already and start working! I want to become independent and get away from my chores in the house. XDD lol. I'm the youngest in the family and my siblings are all working(they are not always in our house and they have the freedom to go anywhere during their rest days!), leaving me here.. treated like a servant. huhuhu T^T being the youngest is pretty hard!
okay! gonna go now, hehe.. will be watching Card Captor Sakura! X3


No comments:
Post a Comment