ladidadadada~~~
yesterday, our school had a big event and I'm part of the committee who helped in organizing the event (see my previous post for details.haha!) . I, together with some of my friends, were already at school at 6am,because that was the call time..and I was standing, walking, talking(assisting the students and other people with their registration) almost the whole day! gawwwwwwwwwd. it was so tiring!!! When I got to bed last night, I fell asleep immediately. My body is aching today especially my legs. -___- but well, the hard work paid off. :)))
it is Monday today and because of the event yesterday, this day became a holiday, and I planned on making my assignments but unfortunately my laziness kicked in. haha! I have lots of work to do (and I haven't prepared my notebooks yet for my subjects! D:) and here I am, surfing the net and just watched "Hyouka"(an on-going anime, which airs every Monday.XD). I wanted to watch the other anime I missed last week, but I don't have the time to do so.
And you know what, last Thursday was our first day of school. Our schedule that day was 7:00 AM to 8:30 PM, with a vacant of 6 hours! The entire vacant period was totally boring. I slept in the library, sound trip, read our school newspaper and thought of how will I survive the whole semester if our schedule is like this! I also felt a bit home sick, because that day felt like a year that I'm away from home. Dang! I might get senile! x_x
I hope that I'll survive this semester, cause it seems that our subjects(major subjects especially) are difficult. I need to concentrate and work hard. (My professor in Software Engineering subject scared us a bit..by telling us about some students who failed and blahblahblah..let's just not talk about it T^T ) Just thinking of myself failing a subject makes me scared. Thinking of all these stuffs stresses me -__-"
Poor me~
No comments:
Post a Comment