Hi!
errrmm..another new blog..new beginning. haha XD I deleted my other blog accounts (to be exact 2 accounts on blogspot) days ago because of a reason i don't know exactly..
*thoughts*
..maybe the posts you created are too stupid, but I’m not saying all
..but u can easily delete the posts you don't like without needing to delete your whole account
..cause you talked about your past crush there, the one you always see in your school and you're afraid that-
STOP!
*end of thoughts*
O_o
...
let's end that stupid intro. stupid thoughts..Anyways, it's already in the past and i know you don't care about it..even in this new post i'm creating. right? but why are you reading this now? bored? well, I'm BORED too that is why I'm blogging again. I promise that I'll never delete this account..ever! *raising my LEFT hand*
Obviously, this will be my first post here in my not-so first blog account..
What will be the future contents of this blog?
>>just like what most bloggers do, I will post fun, sad , frustrating moments and experiences in my very peachy life. Yeah, peachy! [sounds cute for me, haha XD say it with me! Peachy!]
i do have a lot of fond memories and crazy experiences especially when i was a child(but my sisters have more than i do). I even got to the point where I tried if I have magic powers(effects of watching cartoons/animes). XD but I didn't try jumping from a high place to test if i can fly. One time, I shared 'some' to a friend and laughed out loud. I asked her if she has some experiences like mine but she said she didn't cause she's a good girl when she was a kid. I pity her cause she didn't have an exciting and fun childhood.
>> Since I'm an anime otaku, I might post about my favorite animes. (If you don't know what otaku means, google it. and if you don't know what anime is, shoo! you don't deserve to live in this planet! even if you do not watch them, you should know about it. ) by the way, if you're also an anime otaku and you have an account in myanimelist.net add me! this is my myanimelist account! :D
errrmm..another new blog..new beginning. haha XD I deleted my other blog accounts (to be exact 2 accounts on blogspot) days ago because of a reason i don't know exactly..
*thoughts*
..maybe the posts you created are too stupid, but I’m not saying all
..but u can easily delete the posts you don't like without needing to delete your whole account
..cause you talked about your past crush there, the one you always see in your school and you're afraid that-
STOP!
*end of thoughts*
O_o
...
let's end that stupid intro. stupid thoughts..Anyways, it's already in the past and i know you don't care about it..even in this new post i'm creating. right? but why are you reading this now? bored? well, I'm BORED too that is why I'm blogging again. I promise that I'll never delete this account..ever! *raising my LEFT hand*
Obviously, this will be my first post here in my not-so first blog account..
What will be the future contents of this blog?
>>just like what most bloggers do, I will post fun, sad , frustrating moments and experiences in my very peachy life. Yeah, peachy! [sounds cute for me, haha XD say it with me! Peachy!]
i do have a lot of fond memories and crazy experiences especially when i was a child(but my sisters have more than i do). I even got to the point where I tried if I have magic powers(effects of watching cartoons/animes). XD but I didn't try jumping from a high place to test if i can fly. One time, I shared 'some' to a friend and laughed out loud. I asked her if she has some experiences like mine but she said she didn't cause she's a good girl when she was a kid. I pity her cause she didn't have an exciting and fun childhood.
>> Since I'm an anime otaku, I might post about my favorite animes. (If you don't know what otaku means, google it. and if you don't know what anime is, shoo! you don't deserve to live in this planet! even if you do not watch them, you should know about it. ) by the way, if you're also an anime otaku and you have an account in myanimelist.net add me! this is my myanimelist account! :D
That's basically it! (My cat is pestering me now. I know he wants to get my attention and play, but i'm not in the mood to wrestle with him. No matter how many times I push him away, he persistently comes back. It's already irking me and he accomplished his job getting my attention. great. Now, I'm talking about him. He likes to follow me around the house and would sometimes scare me by suddenly hugging my foot, and always run around the house which sometimes causes me to slightly trip, thanks to my cat abilities i learned from the past years, i'm able to prevent them. he he he. I named him “Shu”, after my favorite anime character but my mom said it's ugly(she said i should name him “Budoy”. yuck! seriously! she sucks at naming our cats)..I wanted to change his name since Shu sounds like shoo..a word you say when you want to get rid of something/someone? He's the only cat in our house since the others died, don't ask me why or how..and don't think that we killed them because i love cats. So much for that. Next time I’m going to tell you stories about my other cats, who are now resting in peace. X3
Now let me talk about myself a BIT. haha
As I have mentioned earlier, I'm an anime otaku, interested in jpop music and a cat lover. I have a bit of talent in drawing and I like to draw chibi versions of people, like my friends. I'm fond of cute stuffs..how I wish all the living and non-living things in this world are cute.. I'm proud and very grateful that I'm part of the cute society. >:D
I have a childish personality (btw I'm 17 years old turning 18 soon) and I'm a nice person. promise. I love to smile and I'm a cheerful person. I hate fights but I like arguments. I don't easily get angry but I do easily get annoyed..and my friends like to annoy(mostly tease) me cause they find me entertaining when I'm annoyed. But when I'm in my hyper mood, I become annoying. Speaking of annoying, I hate pessimists cause they are the most annoying people in the world for me. I don't know why most of them love to wallow their selves in self-pity.
I'm not hard to please and I easily laugh, even with silly or corny jokes. Not to mention, I'm a corny person. But.. I also easily get sad or down but I don't like showing it to my friends as I don't want to worry them. I just smile and think of happy thoughts. That is why some people say that I'm a totally carefree person but they are totally wrong and I hate when they say it. I'm just brave enough to face my problems and responsibilities and I always choose to be on the bright side of life.
I always think of things that people shouldn't really think about.. like what do pencils feel if they are sharpened, do blades of electric fans never get tired going round and round, do stuff toys never get sad when they aren't bought..stuffs like that.hehe.. I know that they don't have life and they don't have feelings but what if..never mind. XD
That's all for now. haha xD i think i've blabbed so much already..
and one last thing..
For me, small things matter most. cause i believe that they are the most important part of anything(success, happiness,etc) even though they aren't always go noticed or appreciated. Without them, we won't get anywhere or anything. We start from small steps to reach big success; we can't complete a puzzle if we are missing a single piece.
thanks for reading! see you next time. ^_^
my sample drawing. hehehe ^^


No comments:
Post a Comment